Monday, November 24, 2008

Reading: it's FUNdimental

Apparently I'm a big fan of reading things that I've already read/heard before. The last two books I've read have been Kevin Smith's My Boring Ass Life (which contain all of his blogs for a year, all of which I've read) and Artie Lang's Too Fat To Fish (which contain stories that I've already heard him say on the Stern show). Fun. I tried to read Men Without Balls, which is by the Kissing Suzy Kolber guy, but it's a little to dull.

Funny story, as I was typing that last sentence, I looked up to my muted TV and Suzy Kolber was doing a stand up. I guess Broadway Joe and I have different tastes.

I also bought a couple of graphic novels the last time I was at Boarders because I enjoyed comic books as a kid, so I figured I might as well give modern day ones a shot. I hope there's some sort of zombie-based theme in them, because I don't care how old you are, zombies are fucking awesome.

No comments: